
Today was a slack day. :D
The tension is getting to everybody now. And I'm still sitting in front of the computer, half heartedly doing my Econs essay and sliding to Limewire and then Blogger. ):
GRAH.
Okay, definitely settling down to do work NOW. Yawn. I think I need chocolate.
Oh!
I remembered there was a period of time when I decided to become a vegetarian because Josh Hartnett was one (-_-) and I didn't eat meat for like, 6 over months till I broke the erm pact on my birthday when I ate a fish burger at Mos. Then I tried to turn vegtarian on Rhoda's birthday for no particular reason, before going to Thai Noodle House to celebrate and eating beef noodles. Then I realized that i actually
was vegetarian.
Later, a few nights ago, I was thinking of resuming my vegetarianism when my mother announced that she bought bakkwa. ): Wah there went my resolution.
I have a odd feeling that she never bought bakkwa when I was vegetarian last time.
Anywheys,
Finally got something off my chest during Econs free period today to half of the girls, and I feel a lot better. Better than I've felt for a really long time. though that stain still lingers, I guess it's on its way out the door. But the urge to hurt you hasn't diminshed.
Because I really really REALLY dislike you.
You fuck it up everytime
How could you leave me behind
It's all right,
Because I know what you are.
We could be heroes,
just for one day.